Sunday 18 January 2015

Lavinia Stamps Challenge 1 - 'Anything Goes'


Well here we are with the first Lavinia Stamp challenge of 2015 and I'm a bit ahead of schedule this month, normally I'm posting at the last minute. 

I started this card with a Brusho background made by sprinkling sea salt on the Brusho paint whilst still wet, I love the patterns that the salt leave.


Next I embossed the Lavinia Stamp 'Fairy Pod' in white, highlighted it with a gold pen and embossed some hills in gold. Finally, I distressed the edge with Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks and matted and layered onto white card and a pearlescent aqua base card. 



I hope you like it, why not visit Lavinia Stamps website and have a go at this fabulous challenge yourself, you never know you may be a winner. For more details follow the link:


6 comments:

  1. Lovely delicate card Julie, and the gold touches are fab, love it. Hugs P xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The salt technique is my favourite! Such a pretty background for the lovely seed pods. Thank you for sharing with us, good luck! Wendy (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I love the colours on this card - the salt has worked its magic too! such a pretty card! Many thanks for joining the Lavinia Stamps challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peaceful, calming and beautiful Julie.
    Good luck with the challenge and thank you for entering.
    Karen (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving your Brushos background, I'm enjoying experimenting with mine, might try the salt effect it's fab! makes the perfect background for your stamping too! Thanks for joining us at Lavinia this time, Julie.x

    ReplyDelete