Monday 2 June 2014

Sweet Lilac Flowers "Anything Goes"

I have looked on the Sweet Lilac website a few times but couldn't decide what flowers to get first because they are all so beautiful.  Imagine how thrilled I was last week to find out that I was the winner of a hamper of lovely flowers fom Jo Rice's Fussy & Fancy Blog Hop Candy. 

So here is my first make using these wonderful flowers. 



The background was made using the shaving foam technique and alcohol inks, I then stamped the Clarity stamps sentiment and Tim Hotz butterflies, added a bit of picked raspberry around the edge before matting and layering onto white and a cream base card. 

Finally, I added the beautiful Sweet Lilac flowers and I have to say I think the end result is stunning, the photo really doesn't do it justice. 

I am going to make this my first entry for the Sweet Lilac Blog Candi/Challenge (May/June), why not have a look at the blog and maybe enter yourself:


I hope you like it, thanks for taking the time to pop by and any feedback would be much appreciated. 

Hope to see you again soon. 

Crafty hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh Julie, your card is truly beautiful and the flowers compliment the design perfectly. I am so pleased that you like your prize and am enjoying using them. Thank you for entering the Sweet Lilac challenge and good luck...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it Julie. i still haven't tried the shaving foam even though i keep promising myself to do it. thanks for entering challenge and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the gorgeous background and beautiful flowers. Thank you for joining us over at Sweet Lilac for our Anything Goes Challenge.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete