Sunday 27 October 2013

The Delights of Sparkle Medium

In November 2012 when I went to the Hobbycraft show at the NEC for the first time with my crafting buddy Amanda I bought some sparkle medium from Imagination Crafts. Since then I have made a number of cards using this medium and I just love the results. 


This card was made on a pre-printed background paper by Lavinia Stamps and the Felicity stencil from Sweet Poppy Stencils. It was mounted onto black card that was clear embossed with leaf stamps and placed on a cream 8x8 card. 



The two cards above we're made using Imagination Crafts sparkle medium through stencils by Sweet Poppy Stencils.



These two cards were made using the Leafless Stencil from Dreamweaver Stencils using contrasting sparkle medium and papers from Imagination Crafts. 




These last cards were again made using Imagination Crafts sparkle medium through Sweet Poppy Stencils. I just love the combination, try it out but don't be surprised if you get addicted. 

5 comments: