Wednesday 9 August 2017

Sweet Poppy Stencils on Hochanda

Hi Everyone

I hope that you are all keeping well and managing to find time to do some crafting. This is a quick reminder that the lovely Lucy Ellis will be on Hochanda this Friday 11th August showcasing new stencil designs and also a fabulous range of new paints and other fun products.


This card has been made using two of the lovely new designs and products which can be found by following the links.

Inspiration Words - Hope

Large Poppy Head

Cement Balls Small

Cement Ball Extra Fine

Shimmer & Sheen Lustre Paints
Bamboo and Copper Mines

I hope you have chance to settle down with a cuppa to watch the show, see the new products and pick up lots of tips and techniques from Lucy's demonstrations. If you can't make it don't forget to set your recorder.

Thanks for visiting my blog, please feel free to leave me a comment it's always nice to get feedback.

Crafty hugs

Jules xxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card I love the cement balls,I'll be watching tomorrow 😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tracey, there are some really lovely products that will be on the show. ☺

    ReplyDelete