Sunday 29 November 2015

Lavinia Stamps Blog Challenge 11 - Christmas



Just a quick blog, way past my bedtime on a work night I got carried away playing. 

These cards have been stamped with the Lavinia Stamps 'stag' and 'fir trees' in Onyx Black Versafine using my new gizmo the 'MISTI'. I then created the backgrounds using a mixture of Distress Inks and Adirondack Inks, finally I matted them up into linen cards and added a bit of Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle Pearl.

I hope you like it, why not visit Lavinia Stamps website and have a go at this fabulous challenge you never know you may be a winner. For more details follow the link:

http://laviniastamps.com/blog/lavinia-stamps-challenge-11/

2 comments:

  1. Super cards Julie.... I really love these and the colours used are beautiful...... Thanks for entering the Lavinia Challenge and Good Luck..... Marianne DT xxx

    ReplyDelete