Friday 31 July 2015

Lavinia Stamps Challenge 7 - 'Add a Flower or Flowers



Dylusions Delights, well tonight my Bezzie Amanda Branston came round for a crafty evening so that we could have some fun with the Dylusions paints that I had for my birthday. 

I decided to do a canvas board and created the background using Lemon Zest, Squeezed Orange, Bubblegum Pink, Crushed Grape and White Linen. Next I stamped a scene using Versafine Black Onyx and Archival Cobalt ink pads, multiple flower stamps and a fairy from Lavinia Stamps. Finally, I put in the highlights using Gold and Silver Uni Paint Marker pens.
 
I am submitting this canvas for the July Lavinia Stamp Blog Challenge which is called 'Add a Flower or Flowers' and I must say I really enjoyed making it.

I hope you like it, why not visit Lavinia Stamps website and have a go at this fabulous challenge you never know you may be a winner. For more details follow the link:


Here are a couple of photos showing detail.



1 comment:

  1. This is stunning, so atmospheric and gorgeous colours xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete