Tuesday 29 April 2014

Lavinia Stamp Challenge 4 - Spring Colours


Lavinia Stamps - Challenge 4 - Spring Colours

It's been a busy month and I've had very little time for crafting, more's the pity.

This is my entry for this months Lavinia Stamps Challenge, 4 -  Spring Colours. I started by stamping he main images then colouring them in using Distress Inks and Distress Markers. I have then put in some shading for the landscape and and mounted it on to a cream scalloped card.  I have then finished it off with a silk anemone flower and brass leaf embellishments. 

Why not visit Lavinia Stamps website and have a go at the challenge yourself, you never know you may be a winner. For more details follow the link:  

http://laviniastamps.com/blog/lavinia-stamps-challenge-4-spring-colours/ 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely scene you've created Julie, it tell a little story, fab work. Thanks for joining us in the Challenge, and good luck. Hugs Pauline xxxx

    ReplyDelete