Wednesday 1 January 2014

It's a New Year

Hi everyone

Well it's the start of a brand new year and let's hope it brings health, wealth and happiness to everyone. My New Years resolution is to get more organised, especially on the crafting front which should make life much easier. 

I'll soon be moving into a new (larger) room for crafting but have got to plan it carefully first. Once done there will be a massive task of having a really good sort out, difficult because as you know us crafters don't like to throw anything away. 

Here are my first cards of the year which have been made on the reverse of Centura Pearl card, stamped with black Versafine ink and the coloured with Distress Inks. All of the stamps are from Inkylicious. Happy Crafting x



2 comments:

  1. I love these, Julie, your crafting has come on so much. I too need to be more organised and plan more crafty time so I can be as good as you, I also need to have a good sort out, I've started just need to finish it lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comment Lisa, I think we've both come on and you've really found your niche in your jewellery making which is stunning x

    ReplyDelete